Monday 28 August 2017

London Film and Comic Con – 2017

We had an awesome time at LFCC 2017! 

The hall was buzzing all three days with that special atmosphere of fun, acceptance, and escapism that I adore about conventions. It really was wonderful and a real thrill to be part of it!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by our stand to buy some books and say hello, it was wonderful to meet you all. As an author I spend a lot of time alone with my PC, so it’s a treat to meet readers in person and to talk about books and all things Stargate. I’m always blown away by the kindness and generosity of people who take the time to come along to tell me how much they’ve enjoyed a particular book. I can’t thank you enough. 

Until next time, here are a few pics with some of the many awesome fans we nabbed over the weekend!

Me & Sam!

Kree!

Loved this t-shirt!

Me & Jack!

Freakin' awesome cosplay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Film and Comic Con – 2017

We had an awesome time at LFCC 2017!  The hall was buzzing all three days with that special atmosphere of fun, acceptance, and escapism...